He recently shared the sad news on Instagram, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, his mother spoke with him and his family before her death, and he thanks her for her good heart and kindness while she was on earth.
Seyi Law added that he wishes heaven waited a bit to take her away, but God knows best.
His words, “MY DEAR MOTHER, MY DARLING QUEEN IS GONE.”
“I saw a flash of light entered my room, I saw a full moon and then, my phone rang that my beloved Queen has ended her journey.”
“I am grateful to you, my beautiful mother for speaking to my family yesterday before you removed this earthly body. You sang with Tifeoluwa, spoke with Tiwaloluwa and my wife and encouraged me.”
“Thank for your good heart and kindness. I wish heaven waited, but God knows best. Please Dear God, let the funfair to welcome home my mother be as loud as the goodness and kindness of her heart.”
“My dearest Queen, rest well and in Peace.”
“We love you forever, HM. Queen ESPER TINUOLA ALETILE.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Kelly Hansome – Ndi Ara [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- Jidenna – Chief Don’t Run [AuDio]
- Nasty C – Bad Hair [ViDeo]
- Toby Grey – Na U ft Soma [AuDio]
- Abimbola – 2head (Remix) ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Olamide – Buga Small Small [AuDio]
- Mr P – Karma [AuDio]
- Nasty C – Uno (Cemix) [AuDio]
- Skales – Oliver Twist [AuDio]
- 2Baba – We Must Groove ft Burna Boy [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Ajaeze – If You Only Knew [AuDio + ViDeo]