Popular singer, Lyta’s baby mama, Kemi Ayorinde has jumped on social media to drag him again.
She recently had her say via her social media account, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, she has definitely achieved a lot financially after leaving the singer and she has receipts to show the money sent to him as a form of support.
Kemi added that she has been attacked a lot since the revelation but she won’t stop reminding everyone that it really happened.
Her words, “I have received constant attacks since posting this but I still stand on my words, It’s my truth, its part of my story, a part of my reality and YES I’ve achieved a lot especially financially since finally choosing to leave and no one can teach me how to heal from this.”
“If its easy as you all say please come and put a foot in my shoe. It was not just the constant giving but the unappreciation. This was more than a relationship and it has not only caused me pain in the end but left a scar so please let me do what I want and say what I want during my healing process, at the end of the day It’s my life and my pain. Besides I ain’t lying on nobody, just simply speaking my truth.”
“This is just ‘some’ receipts if its easy, do am. lol.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office