Cossy�says in an interview with Punch:
�I have a cordial relationship with my followers on social media and I block people who�say negative things about me because I just don’t like the negative vibes. So if people see a picture I took by 2 am and see it is offensive, then it is okay by me. Truth is I have a very good heart and am very emotional to people I care about. But no matter what I do, I always remember my mother’s advice that, no matter what I do, I must never go nude in a movie or outside the set. I can’t do anything for money if my comfort is at stake.”
Cossy also said she�delved into music cos she has a good voice and she’s making so much money from it. Again, that�the stress of acting is too much compared to the money producers offer.�
I grew up amidst pianos and guitars in my parents’ house and more so, my mum sings.�I have a studio in the house and I have been told I have a good voice.
I don’t know about the other actors who say they get millions and billions but I remain a realistic person. I can never go on the set of a movie if I don’t know the producer no matter the money involved. I’m not doing music to compete with anybody and I am not really looking to get all of these big endorsements because I am in music for the love of it.
Yes money is part of the reason why I am doing music but during my launch I know how much my friends and relatives paid to get my album. Even before the video came out I had made all the money I spent 100 per cent over. I have been on tour in Lagos, Abuja and south Africa and� the reception is always cool. If I take pictures and talk about the places I have been to, the whole city will run mad.”�
- How do men relate to her in this light and does she have any hope of hooking any of them?
�Most men notice my boobs when they meet me for the first time. They touch each other,� arguing whether or not they are real. It will take a man with a lot of guts to walk up to me and approach me. But I believe in marriage and hope to eventually marry and have kids of my own.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]