Recall towards the end of the song he called out several Yoruba names, ‘well turns out all the names he called were Simi’s name. Sweet Right?
Simi wrote on her birthday today,
Happy birthday Simisola Bolatito Adeola Opeyemi Oreoluwa Ogunleye.
I thank God for so much. A few special people asked me these past few days – Simi what do you want for your birthday?
I thought and I pondered and I thought some more – before I could think of anything, it took me quite a bit. It hit me then how much God has blessed me. I don’t have everything, but I have soooo much to be thankful for
Fans were quick to note that Adekunle Gold mentioned all her names in Orente. He was asked if he wrote the song for her, he responded saying
I wrote it for her
I wrote it for her. https://t.co/Ulj2Gswemz
— AG (@adekunleGOLD) April 19, 2017
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Rudeboy – Woman [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]