House of Twitch, the creators behind the hit stage production Just Fashion UK, have announced preparations for this year’s Ibadan Style and Fashion Week scheduled to take place on the�2nd of November, at Golden Tulip, monatan, Iwo Road Ibadan.
The Ibadan Style and Fashion Week is a fashion event platform that aims to drive the Nigerian Fashion Industry and also bring the eyes of the World to the hospitable and cultural town of Ibadan, West Africa’s biggest city. IBSFW is a collaborative fashion exhibition, highlighting the industry’s established and emerged African designers and is at the forefront of capturing the surge of the African inspired trends in the fashion industry.
The event will see designers from all over the world such as Ocee ( London), Nana’s Legend (Ghana), Rucha’s world (India), El Frida (London), Didi Young (Ibadan) and loads more.
�It’s our maiden edition so we wanted to do something very inspiring, prestigious, cultural but glamorous!” says Ayotunde Fabamwo, the producer of Ibadan Style and Fashion Week. �We want our guests �and people of Ibadan to enjoy every second of the event and leave with a memorable experience. We are bringing the best ideas from all around the world to Ibadan, so be prepare for the very best’
Interested Designers should email�[email protected]�, BB 28ebbbb83 or call Dayo 08134964883.
MEDIA PARTNER: NaijaVibe.Net
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]