Waje during a recent interview he had with PUNCH said it is possible for her to some parts of her body if she can afford it.
Ace vocalist, Waje during a recent interview he had with PUNCH said it is possible for her to some parts of her body if she can afford it.
I love my skin tone. Growing up, my mum enjoyed teasing me by saying I have ‘butter on my skin’ and I enjoyed it. I think I have a great skin so all I do now is ensure that I use a proper sunscreen cream to maintain my skin tone. I don’t have anything against body enhancement surgeries. If I can afford it, I may alter some parts of my body.
On fitness, the singer said,
I am still working on my weight but I am keen on adopting a healthy lifestyle. As you grow older, the emphasis is on living well and making healthy choices. I am fortunate to have met people who look younger than their age because they made a conscious effort to stay young-looking. I eat right and stay away from fizzy drinks. I want a healthy lifestyle that I can sustain.
I don’t think there is any woman who is not looking for a good man to marry or call her own. My definition of a good man may not be the same as yours. Either way I am waiting for the right man. When the wedding bell tolls for me, it will not be a secret.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]