The movie star recently revealed that she wants these men to make their pages accessible so she can know what they look like and how she would respond.
Her words, “Dear Guys sliding into my DM,I see all your sweet very well composed poem🤦🏻♀️ but pls try and remove the padlock on your page first,cus I need to access you and see if you are worth replying 🙄..Until then**Pls Free me🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♀️#omoologodidan⭐️⭐️⭐️”
What do you think?
Nkechi Blessing Sunday, actress, and film producer of Nollywood. She was born and raised in Surulere in the state of Lagos. She is from Abia, state of Nigeria, attended elementary school and daycare center Olu Abiodun, Lagos and Barachel Model College, Lagos.
Nkechi Blessing was introduced to the film industry by Kemi Korede, who presented her in the film “Bewaji” in 2008. and Emeka Duru, who also offered her a role in Emem Isong’s film “Through Fire.”
She is known for her role in the 2012 film “Kafila Omo Ibadan.”
Nkechi Blessing rose to fame after producing his first film “Omoge Lekki,” a film that was written by Mercy Aigbe.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]