He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the proponents of such moves are youngsters who do not have a grasp of the goals of the party when it was formed, so he cannot be worried.
Ayu added that even if there would be another election, those calling for his resignation would not be replacing him.
His words, “I didn’t commit any offence; I’m only reforming the party so I’m not bothered with all the noises. I know I’m doing my work and I didn’t steal any money so I see no reason for all these talks. When we started PDP, these children were not around. They are children who do not know why we formed the party. We will not allow any individual to destabilize our party.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Whine Like This [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Bless – Naija Party [Mixtape]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- pino pino baby by XSLD
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]