Chief Ifeanyi Ubah has apologised for his violent conduct during an NPFL game featuring his self-named club and South Eastern rivals Heartland FC.
The League Management Company (LMC) had slammed him a 10-match ban and N2.5 million fine following video evidence he encroached the pitch and assaulted heartland goalkeeper Ebele Obi.
�May I conclude by rendering my unconditional apology to my numerous fans nationwide and in Diaspora for the incident and outcome,” Ubah wrote to the LMC.
�To the football family and the LMC, I promise to uphold the tenets of the game while promising to remain a good ambassador of the sport. To those who feel disappointed by the outcome, I plead that you find a place in your hearts to forgive me.
�With a deep sense of humility, I ask Nigerians for their support and encouragement as I wish to state categorically that this will never repeat itself again as dire lessons have been learnt,” he concluded.
FC IfeanyiUbah also accepted the N500, 000 fine imposed on it for failure to ensure adequate security immediately after the Match Day 8 fixture in Nnewi.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]