He recently revealed that he would do everything possible to prevent the rural and urban migration of youths from the state.
According to him, the launch of the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)’s Agribusiness Training Programme for secondary schools in the state would promote interest in agriculture and learning among the students in Oyo.
He added that it is time to borrow a leaf from the old days when the passion for agriculture practices was dominant.
His words, “It is time to borrow a leaf from the old days when the passion for agriculture practices was dominant.”
“Apart from exposure to a career in Agriculture, they (students) will also be given the needed direction to pursue this career.”
“One of the challenges facing agribusiness is that in most parts of Africa, the picture that comes to mind when we talk of agriculture is not a young man sitting in his office looking at a computer.”
“But that of an old man or woman bent and tilling the ground with a hoe or weeding with a cutlass, and this is why initiative such as STEP is very important.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]