He recently revealed this after sports presenter, Mpho Letsholonyane tweeted about Jada and Will’s “Red Table Talk” following allegations that Jada slept with singer, August Alsina.
According to him, if he was in those shoes, he would stay and try to fix their relationship, as long as his wife is truly remorseful.
He added that his opinion is not a publicity stunt, and it is genuinely how he feels.
His words, “Nah, honestly I would. It would depend phela on whether she still wants to be with me but I’m certainly not leaving my wife just because she slept with another man if she’s sorry about it. Nope. Real talk!”
“There’s so much that I’m hoping to do with my wife … I can’t just walk away from all of that because of sex. Not me pa. SMH!”
“My dude, let me tell you something & I’m not even stunting but … women have liked me since I was a baby. I’ve never needed to cap or simp for it. This is honestly just how I feel. I also don’t need to impress anybody so I don’t see what my motivation would be for capping.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]