On his recent show of wealth on instagram, he said
Because it’s my Instagram. It’s not wealth I’m showing off. N500,000 is not a lot of money. It’s just two thousand pounds. I just landed from America that day and I had no cash so I went to the bank to get some and felt like putting it on my Instagram. What about American artistes, dem dey post cash every day. Once in a while you can do it. Not like I’m trying to be cocky or something but it’s no big deal. I get a few comments, someone said “get out, it’s Davido’s money” or “You don go collect N500,000 show again” as dem don count the money. I don’t pay too much attention to the comments.
On feeling hurt by some abusive comments
Of course, I’m a human being so some bad comments hurt me.
On competing with Davido
How can I compete with family, that’s crazy. That’s the devil’s work if you want to compete with a number of your family. In every group, one person will blow before the others. Just like in the defunct Mo’Hits, it was D’Banj that first blew before Wande, D’Prince and the rest. My time will come sooner.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]