One of Nollywood’s ‘baddest boys’, Jim Iyke, has opened up on speculations going round that he is in a romantic relationship with sexy Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari. For some time now, both stars have been seen around each other in suggestive ways.
They have also reportedly been seen together at some suggestive places which brought about the rumour that both have some ‘rubbing and entangling of bodies’ going on between them.
Reacting to the reports, Jim Iyke’s image maker, Mitch Ngaman informed us that Jim Iyke and Nadia are just ‘best of buddies, they are not dating.’ He said it is very normal for people to think that both stars are dating due to the closeness that exist between the two ‘marriageable adults.’
Ngaman said, �both share a lot of personal and emotional stuffs together, they are close but as at this moment, romance is out of the equation.”
When asked if Jim is still dating his Jamaican lover, Kentura, the actor’s publicist answered, �yes.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan