He recently revealed that if he re-elected for another term, he would ensure Akure, the state capital, is connected to the global economy.
According to him, he never joined politics to be wealthy and he only wanted to prove that we have honest politicians in the country who will only do what is right.
He added that he plans to modernize Akure during his second term and voting for him during the forthcoming election will surely make that happen.
His words, “You have convinced me beyond any doubt, that you love this Akure. You made a case that for many years at the federal level, Akure has nothing. But today, we are happy that the minister from Ondo State is from Akure.
“We thank You. Akure is our state capital. And it is important that we work here. And we will do more. We have a college of medicine here. We are building a 500-bed hospital in Akure. Please support us to continue this work.
“By the grace of God, Akure will be connected to the global economy before I leave government. I want to prove that not all politicians are liars and I have proven that. I will never betray my belief. I will continue to do what is right, and not what is good. Like I do say, I want history to be kind to me.
“By the grace of God, Akure has been designed to be connected to global economy and we will do that. Akure airport is already designated as an international cargo airport. That will soon happen. We will construct Igbatoro road. Akure will be more modernised in our second term.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay