The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Through a top official has denied reports that a replacement has been chosen for its Chairman, Attahiru Jega.
Facebook Rumours have been rife that Jega has been replaced by Professor Nazim Olufemi Mimiko,
INEC Has confirmed that the News is nothing but an unfounded rumour. Accoirding to the official,
�That information is false. No new Chairman has been nominated,” the INEC staff, who chooses to remain anonymous said..
Reports have it that the Presidency is shopping for Jega’s replacement and that getting him to postpone the general elections was step one in the plot to unseat him.
The INEC Chairman announced on Saturday, February 7, that the elections, which were originally slated to hold on February 14 and 28, will now hold on March 28 and April 11, 2015.
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]