The International police organisation has stated reasons why Senator Dino Melaye has not been publicly placed on its watch list after he was declared wanted by the Nigerian Police Force.
The Interpol declared that it does not engage in politically-motivated operations as it is “strictly forbidden for the organisation to undertake any intervention or activities of a political, military, religious or racial character”, Premium Times reports.
According to Interpol, “It does not comment on specific cases or individuals except in special circumstances and with approval of the member country concerned.”
“Interpol evaluates legal and quality compliance issues in individual cases if it becomes aware of information that may prompt reevaluation of a case.”
Giving three reasons why a notice might not be published for an individual expected to be on its website, Interpol said if no red notice is published on its public website, this is either because;
*One has not been requested or issued for that person, or
*The requesting country has asked that it not be made public, or
*The Red Notice did not meet the criteria for publication on Interpol’s public website.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]