He recently had his say via a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the state newly acquired Talgo Intra-City Ten Coach metropolitan trains for the Lagos Red Line Metro project in line with the intermodal transport plan of the state.
He added that his administration is ramping up the completion of the ancillary infrastructure like the train stations ahead of its planned start.
His words, “N200, N250, it (train ticket) probably won’t be more than that. The fare structure will be (determined by) where you are joining and taking off but typically it won’t be more than what you are running on your regular BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) today.”
“For it to be accessible, affordability is really critical for people to want to make it a better option. You can say it is quicker, instead of you staying one hour on the road, it is going to take you 20 minutes.”
“So, affordability is very critical. It is certainly not going to be in thousands, like using N5,000 on. A train journey, it is nothing close that, it is still going to be in the regular N200, that is what we are looking at.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- King Six – Gone
- Timaya – Get My Money Right
- Mozatti – PUNA ft Iyanya
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- W4 & Buju (BNXN) – Let Me Know
- Ice Prince – Hustle ft Seyi Vibez & Ceeza Milli
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Teni – Little (Love I Love)
- Dababy & Davido – Showing Off Her Body
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]