Ever since this Surulere boy broke fully into the music industry in 2010 with the smash hit ‘Holla at your boy’, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun’s style transformation has been somewhat faster than even Justin Timberlake’s quickie with Mila Kunis in ‘Friends with benefits’.
We are now seeing more of him in fitted dress pants, matured button-up dress shirts, custom-fit blazers, swatch watches and italian black shoes, which have all been traded for his signature cropped ‘carrot’ jeans (swagger), branded t-shirts, jean jackets, G-shock and high-top sneakers respectively.
Let’s be honest, we love the new ‘Wiz’ without the ‘kid’ and these are some examples of his transformation in pictures.
And yes, we also got the gist that he recently went on a shopping spree in Selfridges departmental store, London.
Let’s hope he hasn’t been missing the old him, fashion wise.
HARRISON writes for naijavibe and you can follow him on twitter @pweetylad;
BBM – 21cda08b
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]