Prince Emma Kanu, the younger brother of the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s� has disclosed that the Igbos will not stay in Nigeria based on the fact that only one tribe determines what happens in the country.
Prince Kanu said that in spite of the raid by the army, IPOB members remained in high spirit, The Sun reports.
He said: �We cannot live in a country where one tribe determines what happens in the nation. We’ve tried Nigeria, reached the zenith of frustration and the only option is to leave Nigeria and we are pursuing it with every zeal.”
Also, some IPOB members disclosed to The Sun that they went underground because they were still mourning the death of some of their members and that they will be back soon. One IPOB member who simply identified himself as Eze said the disappearance of Kanu had not dampen their spirit.
He said: �We are absolutely in high spirit; we are having our meetings as usual and will continue to have them, to strategise. In fact, new families and zones are being opened. Last weekend, we opened nine zones in Aba South Local Government Area alone and new members are being registered.
“The Nigerian government is popularizing IPOB; and let me tell you something, Nnamdi Kanu’s absence is as good as his presence because before now he gave us a message which we accepted and there is no going back on Biafra.”
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]