The group recently revealed this via a statement to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the agitation is absolutely necessary as the region has not produced a president since the inception of democracy in the country in 1999, so it is about time.
The group then urged the people from the region to come together and fight for this position as 2023 has given another opportunity for such agitation.
It read, “Enough is enough, this is our time to produce the President. Other zones have had a stint in that position, we also need to taste it. The era of playing the second fiddle is over, we also need to lead the affairs of this nation.”
“No section of this country should be ignored when it comes to leadership position. The region has been ignored too long. This is the time for us to rise up and claim what we believe is ours at this point in time.”
What do you think?
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office