He recently had his say via his Instagram page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Jesus has no meaning in Hebrew, and praying in the name of Lucifer is more potent than praying in the name colonial masters gave the savior.
Freeze added that we should not forget that a disciple of Jesus, Peter once called him “Lucifer” which means “bringer of light”.
His words, “I declare to you today that praying in the name or title ‘Lucifer’ is more potent than praying in the name your colonial masters gave your savior.”
“Jesus has NO meaning in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Latin or English, while Lucifer’ on the other hand means ‘light bringer’ as used in the original Latin scriptures quoted below, correctly translated from the Greek word ‘φωσφ?ρος’ which has the 100 percent exact same meaning as Lucifer.”
“Below, you can clearly see a well documented instance of Peter calling Christ ‘Lucifer’ in the Latin Bible and ‘φωσφ?ρος’ in the Greek Bible. The original language of the New Testament is GREEK and to properly understand scripture, you can’t neglect it.”
“The Greek and Latin bibles were written more than 1,600 years before the grossly erroneous biblical mistranslation called the King James Version was declared as the ‘Authorized Version’.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]