Adeniyi Johnson, actor and estranged husband of Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has said he has not made any moves to get her ex back since the marriage broke up; rather the reverse has been the case.
In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Niyi debunked the tale that he has been calling Toyin every time in order to see if they could work on their marriage.
�This is a blatant lie! In fact, the reverse is even the case. I can’t even remember the last time I spoke to her; it probably was sometime last year. I have never called her since this controversy started. But she has been the one calling me. I have a lot of evidence to prove this.”
When asked if there are chances of them reconciling, Niyi said
�I would rather not talk about it. But I have to tell you that in a few weeks, things will unfold.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)