This is coming after rumors of his disqualification from participating in the July 20 governorship primary election of the All Progressives Congress (APC) started to circulate.
According to a recent statement by Mr. Ojo Oyewamide, Senior Special Assistant to the governor on Media and Publicity, the rumor is false and it is simply a ploy to distract his supporters.
He added that the people behind it are only interested in deceiving the unsuspecting public while diverting attention from their self-imposed pains.
“It is another distraction unleashed with the aim of deceiving the unsuspecting public and diverting attention from the self-imposed pains on the part of those behind the story.
“They are scavengers and will stop at nothing to sustain their trade of deceit. Ignore them, remain firm, be dedicated and prayerful.
“Akeredolu is not just participating at the party primary. He shall be re-elected by the Grace of God, come October 10, 2020.
“The governor, therefore, appeals to all his supporters to ignore the rumour and dedicate this period to God for His continuous grace, favour and protection,”
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez & Wizkid – Cool Me Down [AuDio]
- Moelogo – Koshi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- WurlD & Sarz – Focus [AuDio]
- Reminisce – Over 2.5 [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]