Check Out this Brand New Single “I STAND TALL” from Nigerian Born UK Artist “Jay ‘Ikwan”. its a beautiful rendition of Soft Rock and still afrocentric. It embraces a powerful mixture of English, Nigerian Pidgin and the beautiful Igbo Language in its Lyrics. Trust me when I say its a complete Beauty. The Word “Nde Akpo” is an Igbo Street Slang meaning “Helpless Haters”.
In a world where some people just wants to see you fall, Look them straight in the face and tell them ” I STAND TALL”
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]