Check Out this Brand New Single “I STAND TALL” from Nigerian Born UK Artist “Jay ‘Ikwan”. its a beautiful rendition of Soft Rock and still afrocentric. It embraces a powerful mixture of English, Nigerian Pidgin and the beautiful Igbo Language in its Lyrics. Trust me when I say its a complete Beauty. The Word “Nde Akpo” is an Igbo Street Slang meaning “Helpless Haters”.
In a world where some people just wants to see you fall, Look them straight in the face and tell them ” I STAND TALL”
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]