Check Out this Brand New Single “I STAND TALL” from Nigerian Born UK Artist “Jay ‘Ikwan”. its a beautiful rendition of Soft Rock and still afrocentric. It embraces a powerful mixture of English, Nigerian Pidgin and the beautiful Igbo Language in its Lyrics. Trust me when I say its a complete Beauty. The Word “Nde Akpo” is an Igbo Street Slang meaning “Helpless Haters”.
In a world where some people just wants to see you fall, Look them straight in the face and tell them ” I STAND TALL”
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt