Popular TV Host, Wendy Williams is not happy with People Magazine for naming John Legend the Sexiest Man Alive for 2019.
Speaking on her show recently, she congratulated John Legend on his Sexiest Man Alive win but added that she felt someone else could have won it because the singer is not really the Sexiest Man Alive.
According to her, Legend is cute but surely not the sexiest man on the planet.
Her words, “I think Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen a cute couple,”
Like, they’re short and they’re thin. I love them together, but not apart.”
“You know who I like and he’s not even the Sexiest Man Alive. I normally don’t like facial hair, but in new life, I’m meeting a lot of new men. If I could think of one person it would be Jason Momoa,”
“Anyway, but congratulations John.”
“When I think about a sexy man, I’m not thinking John Legend. The first thing I think of is that I weigh so much more than him,”
“If we were walking down the street and somebody wanted to spray me with a water gun, I need a man that’s going to punch someone in the face. You know what I mean?”
“If I’m not quite feeling right after leaving the club, I need a man to throw me over his shoulder and say, ‘Come on girl,”
“John is not that guy. But congratulations Jonathan.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]