President Goodluck Jonathan CNN interview may have come and gone but one thing for sure raving round it is the consistence�controversies�surrounding it.
Reports state that the presidency actually spends thousands of dollars in public funds to arrange interviews with foreign media outlets.
According to the report, President�Jonathan�s penchant for foreign media has fetched him criticism, with citizens often bashing him for what they consider his unpresidential poise and bad grammar on camera.
Commentators on social media ranked his performance in the�interview with CNN�s Christiane Amanpour�two weeks ago amongst the president�s worst yet.
While this newspaper is unable to determine how much was spent in procuring the late January� CNN and Aljazeera interviews with Mr. Jonathan, we are in possession of documents suggesting that the presidency has retained the services of an American lobbying firm, Fleshman-Hillard Inc. to help arrange these interviews.
The firm, which reports to the presidency through Enyi Odigbo, Chairman of Lagos-based advertising and public relations company, Caser�s Group, was hired in 2010, without any formal agreement and budget.
The lobbying firm submits bills to the presidency as it pleases
Culled : Premium Times
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]