The Chelsea FC manager, Jose Mourinho has reportedly turned down a massive pay rise to extend his stay at Chelsea, according to Daily Star. The Special One enjoyed a fabulous campaign last term, guiding the Blues to a domestic double � Capital One Cup and Premier League.
Though he has agreed a new four-year deal, The Sun suggest he will still be on the same �8.5million salary. The only subtle difference they suggest, is that Mourinho’s new deal will run for two more years which means he will stay at Stamford Bridge until 2019.
A source close to Mourinho told the paper: �It has been an easy deal to do. Jose said he’s happy on the same money as before so we’re just extending the contract by two years. Everyone’s delighted. I don’t need a contract, I don’t need a pay rise.� I stay as long as Mr Abramovich wants me!” He said.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]