Juliet who is in a romance with Iceberg Slim, took to her IG page this evening to start up a conversation on why people cheat on their partners.
”Cheating on your �loved one”… why has it become such a common act now-a-days? People claim to love their partner, but realistically, how much do you really love your partner if you seek someone else’s love and affection? Even if its �just for one night”, one lie is enough to have someone question all truths.
It always seemed pretty straight forward to me… if you’re committed to the person, stay with them. If you’re not, than break up and do as much exploring as you want.
I guess it’s not as straight forward to other individuals as it is to me, because news about cheating partners pop up every other day. As the act grows common, so does the accompanying question: why do they choose to cheat?
Anyone cares to share their experiences or thoughts on this issue that seems to be a trend nowadays?
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]