Juliet Ibrahim has come hard at the TV stations in her country, Ghana.
In an interview with Graphic Showbiz, Ibrahim said the television stations in Ghana focus too much on entertainment programmes rather create developmental content.
“Newspapers and online media are very supportive of my charity projects and television stations provide support to some extent but when you expect them to play education materials about an issue that is affecting the health of Ghanaians for example, they refuse to do so and that baffles me a lot” said the beautiful actress.
“People are dying from many preventable diseases. If the television stations could spare let’s say about 15 minutes of their air time every day to broadcast a documentary about cleanliness, it will go a long way to help prevent some of these illnesses” she further said.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema