The Police Public Relations Officer, Oyo State Command, SP Olugbenga Fadeyi recently blasted the recent trend, while adding that it is a dangerous signal.
According to him, 2 persons were recently set ablaze by angry mob at Asas, Molete and Oke Ado areas of Ibadan on Monday, December 28 at about 9am, while one other was rescued by the Amotekun team and handed over to the Police, and this cannot be allowed to continue.
He added that those taking law into their hands should desist from such acts, else the law will catch up with them.
His words, “Two persons were set ablaze by angry mob at Asas, Molete and Oke Ado areas of Ibadan on Monday, December 28 at about 9am, while one other was rescued by the Amotekun team and handed over to the Police. He is being treated at the Police Clinic Eleyele. “Investigation has commenced into the matter to ascertain the immediate and remote causes of the action of the angry mob. Act of jungle justice is condemned in strong term as this has become a recurring decimal in the state. “If allowed to continue unabated, it will degenerate and the society will not be able to curb it.” “Innocent lives will be terminated unjustly. Consequent upon this, the Commissioner of Police therefore warns those taking law into their hands to stop forthwith before the long arm of law catches up with them.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)