Following an interview he had recently, K9 said all businesses (partnerships) had to part at some point or the other, and it was time he did his on his own.
He reveals how cool he still is with Eldee (his former boss), and said he even hopes to work with him soon.
In recent times, a lot of artistes have been breaking away from their Labels to set up on their own. Some to greater success, others to Relegation.
One can only wonder if the way the labels are handling the artistes is making them ‘run’?
Or, the Artistes are growing too impatient and greedy of the way the are being managed.
I think artistes need to read this article: 7 things you should consider before signing that deal.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Tekno – Waka Waka [AuDio]
- John Legend – Coming 2 America ft Burna Boy