A source told HollywoodLife that Karrueche, 26, may have felt �hurt” and angry about Chris’ shocking disses, but she knows his heart and knows that he didn’t mean any of the horrible things he said about her (including saying �f**k that b***h” while performing onstage at LA’s Power 106
concert on Dec. 5). Karrueche loves Chris, 25, for the man he wants to be, and for the man he almost is. The source said:
�She does forgive him. She said, ‘I forgive Chris Brown. That’s just who he is,’”Kae knows this whole ordeal is a sure sign that Chris still isn’t well mentally and that he still has work to do. She absolutely accepts his apology but she also knows full well that another episode like this is bound to happen.
Karrueche was hurt, yes. His words and the way he tried to make her look less than loyal were cruel. But at this point, she’s not taking it personally and won’t in the future because she knows this is part of his personality and she knows he’s still in therapy and getting help for this exact reason. She’s in this for the long haul and wants to see him mentally healthy.”
Wow! Karrueche is literally the most understanding woman on the face of the planet. She may have forgiven him this time, but if Chris doesn’t wake up and start treating her well, he’s going to lose the best thing that ever happened to him!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]