As of this moment, Kate Middleton’s second pregnancy has been delayed by three days.
The Duchess of Cambridge was expected to give birth to her second child on Wednesday April 22 but her labor could now be induced this week, reports claim.
The 33-year-old royal’s baby is however expected to arrive before the end of April even though the initial due date as earlier reported, was April 26.
According to UK’s DailyMail, Kate – who plans to give birth at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, central London – is now overdue and may have already spoken to doctors about the possibility of being induced.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Frvdrick – Waiting For Me
- Gabriel Y.M – Move [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- Selebobo – Oroma Baby [AuDio]
- Big Mo – Back In The Dayz ft Banky W + Ur Level [AuDio]
- Adol – Razor [AuDio]
- DJ Altims – So Mi So (Remix) [AuDio]
- Joeboy – Baby [AuDio]
- Oxlade – Hold On [AuDio]
- Laycon – Fall for Me ft YKB
- ECool – ATL [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane