This was recently revealed via a statement issued by the NDLEA Director of Media and Publicity, Femi Babafemi, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, any Keke Napep owner caught transporting drug traffickers or illicit substances will only be toying with his hard-earned investment in the automobile.
He added that members who might be doing this should desist asap, else the long arm of the NDLEA will catch up with them.
His words, “You and millions of your members have all invested hundreds of millions (of naira) to buy these tricycles but let me urge and warn that many of them may lose their investments if they are caught using the tricycles to promote criminally by using them to convey drugs and drug traffickers. Please, urge your members who may be doing this to desist because the long arm of the NDLEA will soon catch them and they will only have themselves to blame.”
“The seed you sowed in Lagos State years ago is sustaining millions of Nigerians till today, whether as a business or means of transportation.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office