Kevin Hart has topped the Forbes magazine list of the highest-paid comedians with earnings of $87.5 million.
The 37-year-old has dethroned longtime earnings leader Jerry Seinfeld, who made $43.5 million.Kevin made a huge chunk of his earnings from movies Central Intelligence, Ride Along 2 and Secret Life Of Pets.He has also been taking part in his lucrative What Now? comedy tour.
Amy Schumer made her list debut, becoming the first woman to ever make the list with earnings of $17 million.
See list below
Kevin Hart ($87.5 million)
Jerry Seinfeld ($43.5 million)
Terry Fator ($21 million)
Amy Schumer ($17 million)
Jeff Dunham ($13.5 million)
Dave Chappelle ($13 million)
Jim Gaffigan ($12.5 million)
Gabriel Iglesias ($9.5 million)
Russell Peters ($9 million)
John Bishop ($7 million)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]