He told Saturday Beats the two of them are in a healthy competition.
I have a healthy competition with Reekado Banks. Like most people have noticed, when he drops a hit song, shortly after, I drop mine or someone else on the label drops theirs. I do not see anything wrong with it. The only kind of competition that exists is a healthy one and it is like we sharpen ourselves. It is just like two swords sharpening themselves. I am not just talking about Reekado but every other person on the label. We have been dropping hit songs back to back. It is a healthy competition on the label, no rivalry or negativity.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]