Mavin act, Korede Bello has once again performed at another Church service despite the view of some fans that a secular musician should not be allowed to mount a pulpit and sing in the church.
He performed last weekend at Embrace International Assembly in Lagos.
Korede first appearance as a performing act in a Church was at HICC (Harvesters International Christian Centre) where he sang his smash hitGodwin.
When he was criticized for his actions, the Young singer said that he was going to perform in a church again.
In an earlier interview with NET, he said;
�If you are the pastor of a church and you invite me to perform the song, Yes I will perform the song again.
�It’s God’s song and whatever is happening now is predetermined, people are talking about God that’s all that matters”.
�From the inception of Godwin, I knew that it wasn’t my song, I knew that anything that’s for God has the potential of growing bigger than you imagine. It’s not quite a gospel song, it’s an inspirational song, what I mean by it’s for God is the fact that it’s dedicated to God. I don’t see it as my song, I see it as people’s song and I see it as a song for God.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]