Emmanuel Kwesi Danso Arthur Junior (born 18 December, 1994), better known as Kwesi Arthur, is a rapper and musician from Tema, Ghana. He was nominated for Best International Act at the 2018 BET Awards. He is currently considered one of the best young artists in Ghana, and Africa. He became the second Ghanaian rapper to be nominated for BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher after Sarkodie‘s nomination in 2019.
The Ghanaian rapper Kwesi Arthur was eying a career in security, but, after hearing Drake’s début studio album, he was inspired to give music a serious shot. On “Live from Nkrumah Krom, Vol. 2: Home Run”, from April, his blend of melodic hip-hop and Afro-fusion sounds drenched in sunshine, but his lyrics, which he spits in both Twi and English, incorporate the lows of his upbringing and a resounding sense of pride. As his West African country welcomes people of the diaspora for its Year of Return, Arthur helps bring Ghana to the world.
The album is still cooking but I couldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t give you this sweet banger before the end of the year! Ft @joeboyofficial. I’m proud of this one. Hopefully, you will forgive me for the delay. MEDAASE
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]