Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has jumped on social media to share an important advice to Nigerian girls.
According to her, Nigerian girls should learn to take good care of their men.
The movie star believes ladies have to also spend on their guys when they have the cash because it is not a big deal.
Her words, ““If you have money babes spend some on your man too. It is not a big deal❤️buy him everything. Type Ameen if you want to be successful and kind.”
Is she right?
Halima Abubakar (born 12 June 1985) is a Nigerian actress. In 2011, she won the Afro Hollywood Best Actress award.
Abubakar was born in Kano but is a descent of Kogi. She attended Ideal primary school in Kano then studied Sociology at Bayero University, Kano. In October 2018, Abubakar revealed that she was still a virgin.
She began acting in 2001 when she played a minor role in Rejected. Her first lead role was in Gangster Paradise. She is also the CEO of a Modehouse Entertainment, a music label and entertainment management company.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)