High society lady and Iyalode of Gbagura in Ogun State, Chief Mrs. Adunni Bankole, has passed on. The ex wife of Chief Alani Bankole died today, Saturday, January 3, 2015. She had been ill and in coma for days prior to her demise.
But the saddest thing is that she died on the day her daughter, Mopelola was getting married, an event she was eagerly looking forward to and had even planned elaborately for.
Her former husband and top Ogun politico is the father of Hon. Dimeji Bankole, the erstwhile
Speaker, Federal House of Representatives. While their marriage was intact, she was living in one of the man’s houses in Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos. But no sooner did they part ways than she built herself a
bungalow in Ikorodu, Lagos where she spent her last days. Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo opened the house.
A jolly good fellow and ever ready to share the little she has with friends, she trained as a journalist and until lately was very active on the social circuit. She was in her mid 50s and left behind four children, according to�YES INTERNATIONAL!�Magazine. Their names are Toyin, Mope, Layi and Desola
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- L.A.X – Peru
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley