Less than a week after the death of Jamie Sangouthai, Lamar Odom has lost a second close friend to a drug overdose.�Bobby Heyward, a producer and writer, died on Saturday, June 20. He was 30 years old.
The L.A. County Coroners office confirms that Heyward passed away, but did not confirm an official cause of death.
Just a few days prior,��Heyward’s shared a touching Instagram post in tribute to their friend Jamie � who passed away a few days ago.
�#RIP To my big brother Jamie who always brought light into any room he walked into and laughter as well at all times J you will always be missed. Family for life. #BandOfBrothers #tbt,” Heyward had captioned the above photo with Sangouthai (far right), Odom (center), and another friend (bottom left).�
via Us Weekly:
A source tells Us that Odom is �beside himself” as he was still close with Heyward prior to his death. Heyward was also close with Odom’s ex-wife Khloe Kardashian, who reached out to her ex in the wake of his friend’s death.�
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]