LAMB Cypher 3.0; Loose Kaynon, A-Q, M.I Abaga & Blaqbonez – The Last Cypher
Blaqbonez, Loose Kaynon, A-Q team up for The Last Cypher alongside M.I Abaga – The L.A.M.B Cypher 3.0 which is exclusive on BoomPlay.
You just might be wondering what LAMB stands for, being in the festive season your thoughts might be aligned to some biblical theories but unfortunately, that’s far from the context.
L.A.M.B is an acronym for the quartet of Loose Kaynon, A-Q, M.I Abaga and Blaqbonez. These 4 are a part of the pack of the finest rappers that Nigeria has produced and having them come together to produce music is overwhelming. These rappers combination breed bars only.
In January 2019, The L.A.M.B surfaced on the Martell Cypher, Blaqbonez opened the cypher with fire lines;
The success of this cypher eventually led to Martell Cypher 2 tagged “The Purification” with M.I Abaga saying ‘We apologise on their behalf.. so we return to purify our industry’. The production credits of both cyphers goes to the late Beats by Jay (@beatsbyBDJ).
Closing 2021, the quartet resurfaces with what is termed as The Last Cypher. Blaqbonez opens this Cypher once again and along the line shoots his shot at Nancy Isime.
Could this really be the end of an era or an awakening?
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- X-Busta – Chom [AuDio]