Lil Wayne just released his ‘Sorry 4 The Wait 2’ mixtape, in the mixtape Weezy confirmed the beef between him and Baby, he also went ahead to diss Cash Money Records.
In the first track, Weezy talked about issues with Birdman and Cash Money, he also said that he’s responsible with the on going success with the record label.
Weezy lyrics reads;
Tha Carter gon’ be late so I cooked up a tape
he says in the intro,
The garden’s full of snakes so I had to escape.
Who kept this shit together? Nigga, me, that’s who
he raps in the opening bars,
Who was there when niggas left? Nigga, me, that’s who / Cash Money is an army, I’m a one man army / And if them niggas comin’ for me, I’m goin’ out like Tony.
Now I don’t want no problems, I just want my money
he adds in the verse before referencing his alienation from the label:
Birdman Jr., more like Ugly Duckling.
In another track, Weezy addressed the beef saga again, he said;
“Did my time in Cash Money, time served and released”, he raps, “But this agent ain’t free, word, that’s the word on these streets / But that shit is old news, that shit is so yesterweek.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno – Skeletun [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Mr Eazi – Rotate
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)