According to Vanguard, a reliable source inside the Linda Ikeji Media brand, said she turned down the deal after owning up to her team that she is oblivious of the value of $2million in her new business since it is a new brand.
The investors were said to have proposed to own a percentage of the new social networking site for the value of $2million after seeing how fast the site is catching on.
The investors suggested that she use the money in massive advertisement for the new brand and for technical support but Linda turned it down.
Another source close to Linda Ikeji revealed that this is not the first time she will turn down a major investment into her online business.
Within only three weeks of launch, the Linda Ikeji Social networking site has received over 150,000 sign ups and has continued to grow steadily.
According to Global Tech Monitoring Site, Alexa, Linda Ikeji Social is currently listed as one of the most visited sites in Nigeria.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Falz – Mercy
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- Humblesmith – Dance