Lindsay Lohan has managed to finish her more than a hundred hours of community service in New York which was the final term to her 2012 sentence for reckless driving.
Santa Monica Chief Deputy City Attorney Terry White confirmed the news on Wednesday, May 27. ”It looks like she’s completed her hours,” he said.
His comments came one day before Lohan’s lawyer is scheduled to update a judge on the actress’ progress.
Lohan was under a deadline to complete the hours after Superior Court Judge Mark Young assured her there will be consequences if she missed another deadline on May 7 .
The 28-year-old star was ordered to redo 125 hours of service after White objected to her previous work in London, citing credit she received for meeting with fans of a stage production of �Speed-the-Plow.” However, she received credit for some of her work on the show, despite being assigned to a charity for underprivileged children and disabled adults.
If the judge ends Lohan’s case, it will be the first time in nearly eight years she has not been on probation in Los Angeles.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]