Some top party chieftains from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) yesterday, Wednesday, January 31, joined in the formal opening of Coalition for Nigeria, a movement proposed by former president Olusegun Obasanjo to bring the two major parties in the country together.
The leader of the group, Col. Olagunsoye Oyinlola, said they were brought to consciousness by the special press statement issued by Obasanjo as he disclosed that the group was not about remaking the legacies of the former Nigerian leader.
He said: �To say that we are legitimising Obasanjo’s legacy is wrong. I think what he has done is steering us from slumber.
�However, nobody can fault Obasanjo’s letter. We are not a political party for now. Our aim is to help Nigerians take the country from those who take the country as business. It is not the destiny of Nigeria to remain in crisis and in the doldrums.”
Among the prominent APC and PDP chieftains were:
1. Buba Galadima, a member of the party’s Board of Trustees, BOT.
2. Former governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the incumbent chairman of the Nigeria Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
3. PDP former national chairman of the party, Col. Ahmadu Ali (retd)
4. Former Governor Donald Duke
5. Former PDP presidential aspirant, Dr. Abduljelil Tafawa Balewa
6. Akin Oshuntokun, former managing director of News Agency of Nigeria, NAN.
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]