He recently revealed that the shopper keeps trolling his child, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he doesn’t understand why Gbajumo would troll Jayden over the Louis Vuitton outfit he wore at his 5th birthday party, and he’ll like to warn her to never engage in such again.
He added that if she doesn’t stop, he’ll go as far as getting her arrested whenever she comes to Nigeria.
Ubi Franklin, born Ubi Ekapong Ofem, is a Nigerian music artist manager, Entrepreneur, TV show host and the founder of record label Made Men Music Group (Triple MG).
Ubi Franklin was born in Cross River State, Nigeria on 2nd February 1986. He is the 11th of 15 children. He had his primary and secondary education in Calabar, after which he studied law at the University Madonna Nigeria.
On November 1, 2015, Ubi Franklin married Lilian Esoro. Their son, was born on 17 July 2016. Presently, he has four children, three daughters and a son. Franklin admitted that from July 2016 to March 2017, he struggled to overcome bouts of depression which almost led him to commit suicide.
Franklin is also a public speaker. He was a speaker at the Youth Enterprise Conference organized by Nairabet’s founder,Otunba Akin Alabi. He also shared stage with chairman of First Bank, Ibukun Awosika, and Veteran Nollywood Actor Richard Mofe Damijo at the Hub Business Conference organized by Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Soft – Comot Body
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Lil Frosh – Life Of The Party
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Lussh & DJ Latitude – Dance Riddim