Just like her 18-year-old daughter, Lourdes, as well as Rihanna and FKA Twigs, pop star Madonna pierces her nose at the age of 56.
The Queen of Pop debuted the edgy new body piercing via a selfie on her Instagram page on Tuesday, July 14.
The Material Girl hitmaker �- who is currently preparing for her upcoming Rebel Heart Tour – snapped a close-up picture of her new, personalised gold piercing.
Captioning the post, she wrote: ”You Can’t Mess with this lucky Star ❤#b***immadonna #iconic #rebelhearttour.”
The nose piercing may be all the rage in fashion circles at the moment, but in her own typical style, Madonna has taken the look to a whole new level with a gold septum ring that features the letter ‘M’, as well as a what appears to be a pearl.
Madge’s new piercing certainly matches the latest youthful sound she has captured on single, B*** I’m Madonna. But while she may be accused of borrowing style tips from the young pretenders to her regal music title, Madonna may have simply just ripped off her inspiration from her own daughter.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]