Magazeen hails from rural Jamaica, WizKid is from a Nigerian metropolis, and Wale reps the Go-Go.
Today, they’ve assembled to release ‘So Lo Wine’, a breezy island dance single with brief touches of U.S. hip-hop and afropop.
Think of this as the mellower, charismatic counterpart to MMG rapper Meek Mill’s recent collaboration with Nigerian singer Davido.
U.S. rap fans will recognize Magazeen from MMG boss Rick Ross’ ‘Yacht Club’, which dropped in 2009.
As a long-delayed follow-up to that pre-MMG partnership, Magazeen signed to Wale’s Every Blue Moon imprint earlier this year. ‘So Lo Wine’ is from Magazeen’s upcoming Irie EP, due out later this summer.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- KCEE – Ogadinma [AuDio]