He recently revealed this during an interview with BBC News Africa, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the Attorney-General already made it clear that if anybody violates the regulation, such a person will be punished, so he’ll definitely dish out the punishment.
He added that Twitter cannot be used to increase insecurity in Nigeria, and FG will keep doing its best to ensure that doesn’t happen.
His words, “The Attorney-General has made it clear that if anybody violates the regulation that such a person will be prosecuted and this is not about any particular person. It is in the realm of the Attorney-General to decide who or who not to prosecute.”
“It is because there is a country called Nigeria that they have rights at all. If the country goes on fire, and there is insecurity everywhere, then, there will be no rights for anybody.”
“Are we supposed to use Twitter to increase insecurity?”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie